Political System: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
State: 6 states and 2 territories
Area: 7,692,024 km2
Population: Over 24.130.000 people (in 2016)
Number of primary schools and high schools : > 9414 schools
Number of universities and colleges : > 80 schools
Climate: Australia is a large continent, so the climate stratification is very clear. The northern section of Australia is hot and humid in the summer, while the southern parts are cooler. About one-third of the Australia has tropical climate. The southeast area and Tasmania are the coldest places. Because its location is in the Southern Hemisphere, climate and seasons in Australia are opposite to Vietnam. December and January is the hottest months of the year while July and August are the coldest months.
A country with diversity: 25% of Australia were born in another country, 25% had at least one foreign-born parent. Up to now, Australia has immigrants came from more than 140 countries worldwide. Australian are always proud of a friendly, sociable, safe multicultural tradition.
THE AUSTRALIA EDUCATION SYSTEM
THE AUSTRALIA EDUCATION SYSTEM MAP
1. Discuss directly with consultant about your aspiration
* Note: Please bring your academic transcript/school report and evidence of English proficiency (if available) for better evaluation
2. Receive finance consultancy for visa application, visa eligibility assessment and visa-granted timing
3. Complete the admission process
4. Make a deposit or tuition payment and insurance (if available) as requested by school in offer letter
Receive Confirmation of Enrolment (COEs)